Florida Probate Lawyer
The probate process can be confusing under the best circumstances. When an estate is more complex, you want a probate lawyer who has the experience to administer all types of estates.
At the law offices of Frank G. Finkbeiner Attorney at Law, we can assist you with estates of all sizes and levels of complexity. Our Florida probate attorney has more than 40 years of experience and has probated multimillion-dollar estates. You can rely on us for knowledgeable, skillful representation in any probate and estate administration matter.
Types Of Probate In Florida
We can guide you through the probate process, managing all parts of the administration. We have experience with the following types of probate:
- Formal administration — Probate of a Florida estate with assets of $75,000 or more
- Summary administration — Probate of a Florida estate with assets of $75,000 or less
- Testate — Probate of an estate with a will
- Intestate — Probate of an estate without a will
- Ancillary — Probate of property in a state other than the state where the decedent lived
- Out-of-state — Probate of an estate in Florida with heirs, beneficiaries or personal representatives who live in another state
- Probate for resident aliens and non-U.S. citizens — Probate of property in Florida owned by resident aliens or non-U.S. citizens
- International probate — Probate of property in Florida owned by an individual in a foreign country or probate of property in a foreign country owned by a Florida resident
Please speak with us if you have questions about the kind of probate or administration necessary in your case.
Contact An Orlando Intestate Probate Attorney
To schedule a free consultation, please call 407-459-8275, 888-893-1052 or contact us online.